Friday, October 31, 2014

Precarious Quest...Sometimes That Happens


sooooo...I glued this paper on a panel...


and painted it with inks, oil sticks and...


encaustic wax.


Then I trashed my room 
and did a sexy photo shoot...


for art documentation purposes...


for art submissions and

online representation...


oh yeah...I added plaster, metallic leaf and...


rusted wire...


and titled it...


Precarious Quest
(it's in a November exhibition @ PNCA)


It's part of the series...

This is How I Feel You


Then... sometimes I sew.
(seems random...I know)

Not for pleasure.

Because something needed it.

Something was damaged
and in need of repair.

I felt obligated to fix it.

Sometimes that happens.

It doesn't always work out.

o
o
O
o
and then there's this...
I used to love this...
in 1987...