Saturday, October 11, 2014

It Ended w/a Panel


Today I made this...
a masonite 3ft. x 4ft. panel
for encaustic wax & ink

but before that...


last Sunday
I took my friend on a stick
[long story]
kayaking on the Columbia...


two days later...
went kayaking
beneath the full blood moon...


and took some photos
drawing with the moonlight...


two days after...
I bought a sailboat...
[that deserves a name]


the next day...
I added some fabric bunting
to construction site
welding walls
for an event for work...
[a duct tape and staple gun extravaganza]

[did a little yoga too]


after the event and
a night on the boat...
[awesomeness]

I headed home
grabbed some power tools...


cut some wood...


made said panel...


and
stared at it 
while the sunset,
as I mentally prepared 
for tomorrow.
o
o
O
o
amazing work well documented...