Thursday, October 8, 2009

"My Thing"


A piece of art to keep the creative flowin'-goin'. After I made the decision to stop working on this project I took a step back and appreciated my efforts. I like it. I really do. I labeled it "ballet" for the simple reason of the black toe shoes she is wearing. I am so enjoying this medium and the new tricks I have learned. Her face came out somewhat like a china doll. How I did that I have no idea. It's all about the color pallet I presume. I'm lovin' the sewn on buttons and funky adornments I decided to use. I do think arm & leg tights will be "my thing" for a while. I am working on ideas for it's presentation. Framing it instead of creating it in a journal format. I'm thinkin' something with aged hand detailed tin will fit the bill. If you click on the image you'll be able to check out the detail.