Sunday, January 25, 2009

I can see it in my mind


On my very nonglamorous floor I have positioned the three 18" x 24" canvases leaving a few inches inbetween. This will be hung in an indoor staircase on a 24" wide angled neutral wall that stretches two stories high. It will be seen upon entering the home. I envision it seen from the stairway and upstairs as well, hense the height choice. I will now begin the color infusion process for the center white area. The outside charcoal boarder is painted with chalkboard paint. I have plans of inscribing in pastels within that boarder area. My 1999 classic flower power imac itunes is set (leaving out Right Said Fred's "Im Too Sexy")ready to comfort me through this process. This is my most troubled area of creating. I can see it in my mind and hope that I can translate it onto the canvas. I'm more than willing to accept the outcome being different, however, it must be worth looking at and something I can be proud of.