Saturday, December 20, 2014

Water. Land. Snowshoes & Art.


Morning 
"pour over" 
[aka wake your ass up in a hurry]
coffee 
on the water...


to an afternoon
on land...
quickly turning 
to water...

which means.....
snow up the mountain...
I think.


But first...
ART...
I plan
I assess
I organize
I sketch...


then I go out to the shed to find
my snowshoes.


It's the last place I saw them.


I think it's a good sign 
when a shed has 
mysterious paint...


Voila!
But snowshoeing will have to wait.


I have art to make.
And lots of it.
[but I'm makin' tracks the first chance I get]

In the meantime...
when I'm
in my "creative zone"...

I feel
like this...

somewhat
e t h e r e a l

and I can't get enough.

o
o
o
O
o

Things like this help with my process...


It's still raining.
Sideways.
BIG FAT DROPS.
TONS.