Saturday, December 27, 2014

A Lotta Art and a Little Soak


I've begun working on
encaustic panels
in preparation for a spring show. 


It started here...


and now sits here.
There will be many more layers of
encaustic wax medium added...

soon.


I recently spent some time here.
A very creative eclectic place.


Where art is the main focus
of why this place exists.


It's in every nook & cranny.
In every corner & ...


on every door.


It was a sweet break
from my norm
that provided
a cleanse of my creative &
personal self.


I find I am nurtured
in this space.


I notice
interesting moments
even if they weren't
intended to be that way.


And then there's that saltwater lagoon thing...
Mmmmmmm.


On my way home I stopped here...


I see it often
it's part of my normal route.


I don't take the time to
stop
and take it all in
as much as I could...
or should.


On this morning
I stopped.
o
o
o
o
O
o
And of course there's always this...