Saturday, December 4, 2010

Tiny Encaustic Goddesses all in a Row

Tiny Ballerinas...

 Tiny Beauties...

 Tiny Divine Goddesses...

 Tiny Hearts...

 Tiny Mermaids...

and Teenie Tiny Goddesses.

A 52 piece collection of tiny art for a holiday sale in Portland. Priced so affordable you'll think I've lost my mind! The introduction of these sculptural encaustic nuggets marks the beginning of exploration into their many personalities. I am currently working on specialty themes to add to their persona and will post them on my etsy site. As oddity art they provide whimsy with a giggle as they exemplify the Goddess within every women.

All Goddess blocks are re-purposed wood scraps from previous projects. They are original doodles and altered copies of my original mixed media art...soon to come on etsy as well. They all have hanging options and some stand alone. All are encased in encaustic wax medium. Click on them to get a better view and check the etsy site in the near future if your interested in having or giving some of your own. You can always send me an email of interest in the meantime!!

Enjoying this as I create....