Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A Good Saturday Prep Day for Planning Art


Chauffeured by child #2...


on a sunny Portland day...


I tested clawfoot tubs...




and shopped for old windows.


I stopped by the marina to check on the sailboat...


went to a market place with interesting things...


and old things...


spent time at the KEEN Garage...


and the Rebuilding Center on Mississippi Avenue...


where I was reunited...


with the park I once pulled James Mercer (The Shins)
through the grass on a wheel-less skateboard
as he lip-sync'd for the camera in 2012(?) 
his part to this...
(I also littered the street that day for the shoot
and brought my garbage cans from home
as post apocolyptic props)


Later that Saturday evening,
I chilled a beverage in the backyard creek...


and indulged a wee bit on the deck...


as I contemplated my new body of work,
envisioning them on the back of future artist cards,
as this bunch just arrived in the mail.
o
o
O
o
o
o