Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thesis Anything: The Devil in Me

I was an artist in a room full of bankers
photographing their annual banquet
when a charming, 
retiree board member
informs me, with a wink of an eye, that he thinks...

.............. I have a bit of the devil in me ..............

I was feisty.
And it stood out in that room full of bankers, boldly.

However, I was unaware that I was so transparent and thought,
perhaps the pressure of thesis
is taking its toll and I am about to burst.

So I did what any hard working college student would do
to relieve some built up stress...

I drank...



...while floating in a saltwater soaking pool...



...and devouring a burger here...

After committing to that third beverage
(because their were several more to follow)


it was apparent
that I was well on my way,
sealing my fate,
in feeling
like this Beck video.

o
o
O
o
o



(I will admit...he was right,
that "bit of the devil"
was in there, it still is,
and deserves to be let out
every once in a while...
...ouch)

o
O
o
o