Monday, April 26, 2010

+ Substrates & - Time


I noticed today I have enough random substrates lying around I could keep busy for months without spending any $$$. I have substrates; I haven't completed (Bee Girl), I've worked on-disliked-and regesso'd (word?), scrapped from construction projects, re-purposed, impulse bought, shoved under and behind furniture and have not used up. I also drive some around in the back of my vehicle from time to time. All that surface waiting to be used. What the heck am I waiting for??? Divine intervention? More time? Someone to say GO? Currently I have one project in the works but I haven't touched it in weeks. I look at it, pick it up, admire it's limited progress but haven't made the time to empty my imagination out enough to give it a purpose. What ever it is that's limiting my ambition it must leave. Go away. Beat it!